- Can I change or cancel my order?
- We ship out orders within 24 hours from receiving them. So if you want to make changes or cancel it, quickly send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ‘Change order’ and we will try and help. Also, check out our return policy further down.
- I am having problems with my discount code or I forgot to enter it?
- First off, double check the spelling an extra time – surprisingly often that is the fix😊 Further, most of our discount codes are valid for a limited time period only. If you simply forgot to apply a code, send us a note on email@example.com with subject line ‘Discount code’
- Where is my order confirmation email?
- Our system automatically sends a confirmation email to the address you provide during the checkout process. Most of the time missing confirmations have ended up in your spam folder – thus please check there for an email from Pundit Games with the subject line ‘Pundit Games – Order confirmation’.
- Where can I buy a Pundit game?
- You can buy your Pundit game through our website punditgames.com/[xxx]. Stay tuned for news on other ways to buy a copy as we constantly are working to spread access to our game.
- When will I receive my game?
- We ship out orders within 24 hours from receiving them. Our shipping partners work hard to get to you within 2-5 business days depending on your location. You can always track your package through the tracking link we email you when we create your shipment.
- My package says delivered, but I didn’t receive it?
- We do not send packages directly to your home. Thus, when the package is delivered it will be ready for pick-up at a location closest to you – find this address in the confirmation email we sent you earlier. You are of course always welcome to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look for it!
- Do you ship to my country?
- We currently ship to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom.
- I purchased a pre-order – when will it arrive?
- All pre-orders will be prioritized for delivery as soon as the new games land on our shelves. We expect to start shipping third week of November – and will update the site with a precise date as soon as we have it.
- What is Pundit’s return policy?
- We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee service. Therefore, if you for some reason are not happy about the game, you can return your game and get your money back at anytime.
- How do I return my game?
- If you wish to return your game, please send us an email and we will provide you with instructions on how to mail the game back to us.
- Where is my refund?
- We will confirm to you by email when a refund has been put into the system on our end. From that day you should expect to receive your refund within 10 business days. Let us know on email@example.com if it has been more than those 10 days and we will look into it with our payments processor.
- What is Pundit?
- o Our game is all about scoring loads of goals by digging up correct answers from your back catalogue of obscure yet precious football knowledge. Just like on the pitch, you Pundit players are allowed to tackle, set offside traps, get carded, or exert high pressure. All of this to score as many goals as possible, while putting up a rock-solid defence.
- How do I get in contact with you?
- You can always email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with us on social media @punditgames
- What is the story of Pundit Games?
- Pundit was born when Jonas and Sajeev both lived in New York City during their weekend ritual of closely following English football. They would begin quizzing each other on football nostalgia in the breaks – and quickly the idea of creating an original football trivia game for all anoraks were inevitable
- Where are your games made?
- Pundit produced and shipped from Denmark to you. Our team sits partly in Denmark and in New York City.