Social media marketer intern
Pundit Games is looking to hire a talented and driven social media marketer intern. We are a fast-growing DTC brand with a need for an original, funny and engaging social media presence.
This internship provides the right candidate with a hands-on chance to pretty much build a social media strategy and identity from scratch. At your disposal you have a premium brand with a highly differentiated product, which has shown to instantly turn first-time customers into super-advocates. You should therefore find it inspiring getting tons of responsibility and be thrilled to have complete creative freedom.
The role will grow into a paid full-time position within the next 6-9 months and thus this internship provides a unique chance to define and design what your own future larger role should encompass.
We believe the role includes the following activities (and highly encourage your thoughts on it):
- Grow followers and increase engagement from insignificant levels
- Define strategy (e.g., focus and investments across platforms, use of ads)
- Develop recurring processes (e.g., posting frequency, content types)
- Define and setup KPIs to track performance (e.g., follower growth, engagement)
- Setup profile from scratch
- Grow followership and define engagement strategy (incl. use of ads)
- Compensation: The role is unpaid with a potential discretionary bonus should we meet our financial targets for 2022.
- Timing: Ideally immediate start – but can of course be discussed. Duration of the internship is completely flexible, but minimum 2 months
- Location:K. (remote with occasional in-person work)
- RSVP: Continuous interviewing. Hit us up on @punditgames or email@example.com
Brief introduction to Pundit Games
A football board game that let's you revisit your fondest football memories of forgotten heroes, the legends, club icons, one-hit wonders, fringe players and shining new starlets - all in company with your friends!
The draw and ‘magic’ of Pundit is its ability to
- NOSTALIGIA - Introduces a new engaging way to enjoy and discuss football memories with friends
- INTENSE COMPETITION - Use your otherwise ‘useless’ knowledge of football acquired throughout life to battle your friends on who knows the most about the sport
- CONNECT IN PERSON – You must physically be in the same room with other lovers of football. No hiding behind phones or computer screens